ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Variable Pricing by ICANN .......

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Variable Pricing by ICANN .......
  • From: "Jim" <jmfurr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:53:30 -0400

To Whom It May Concern,

I have been informed of the proposed Variable Pricing Of Domain Names and wish
to state that I am Opposed to such a change.

This can threaten my internet business and force me offline permanently since
my confidence in ecommerce would be soundly shaken as to the stability of
regulations governing online business.

Jim Furr
1639 Buttonwood Ct
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22802