ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Seriously Opposed to Variable Pricing

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Seriously Opposed to Variable Pricing
  • From: Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:42:41 -0700

This is an attempt at global extortion, and the monopolizing of another resource. I'm getting quite sick and tired of these Gestapo Corporations trying to gouge the consumer... From the gas pump to the internet, these corporations will not stop until we are completely fed up and take a stand.

I propose "We The People" develop a different method of internet name assignment, and put ICANN out of business if this Extortion Pricing goes through.

2c