ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

NO VARIBLE PRICING

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NO VARIBLE PRICING
  • From: "Emily Robbins" <emily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:32:47 -0700

As a small business owner who has made a considerable investment in
developing the domain names I own, I am extremely opposed to the variable
pricing of domain names by the .biz registry.  Variable pricing amounts to
nothing more than extorting domain owners large sums of money for the right
to continue using the domain that they themselves made valuable.  Shame on
you for even considering this.

Sincerely,
Emily Robbins
magichappens@xxxxxxxxx