ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

No to variable pricing!

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No to variable pricing!
  • From: "Peter Gibney" <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 09:17:39 +1000

As a small business owner in a small community who has made a very large
investment in establishing
and promoting the domain names I own, I am firmly opposed to Icann's proposal
to introduce variable
pricing of domain names by the .biz registry

The internet is a wonderful environment of free speech and no-one should be
priced out of having the
ability to run and continuously own a domain name.

Regards

Peter Gibney