ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Greed, gouging, variable pricing...

  • To: biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Greed, gouging, variable pricing...
  • From: RICARDO <ricardoeharrislove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

...synonyms for EXTORTION.

  I am a business owner working to make a living with a brick and mortar
business supported by a website and I find it appaling that such an unnecessary
and uncalled for attempt to line fatcats pockets for no other reason than if
enough people look the other way or are not looking at all that they or you all
are saying to yourselves"we can get away with this."  Well I among others
oppose the change to variable pricing.

RICARDO E. HARRIS

  THIS IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS
ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND
EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED
RECEPIENT, OR IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, NOTIFY THE
SENDER AND DELETE THE MESSAGE IMMEDIATELY!