ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

I am Opposed to variable pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I am Opposed to variable pricing
  • From: "Harry Blomfield" <harryblo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:43:58 +1200

Dear Sirs,

As a small business owner who has made a considerable
investment in developing the domain names I own, I am
firmly opposed to the variable pricing of domain names
by the .org registry.

Yours sincerely

Harry Blomfield

Everyone is a Winner at The SmartNetWorld Article Library
Authors, Webmasters, Publishers, Premier Quality Content
All For Free  http://articles-at.smartnetworld.com