ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposition to Variable Pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposition to Variable Pricing
  • From: "Joan Small" <joan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:33:13 +1000

Hi,
I am a small Internet Business owner in Australia and I have spent much time
and resources developing my own websites and building them up to the stage
where they are just beginning to make me money.  I believe it is a retrograde
step to increase prices for Domain Names, which could drastically harm people
such as myself when we finally begin to make income from all our blood, sweat
and tears. Allow us to earn what we deserve by maintaining the current fair and
equitable system please.
Live with Energy
Joan Small
Author of 'The Energy Book for Life'