ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to variable pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to variable pricing
  • From: "Dr John" <wejrd-prof@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:57:34 -0500

As a small business owner who is dependent on the internet for lead
generation and customer service, your proposal could have the potential
to put me out of business.  The current structure has provided
opportunities for individual like me to create web pages for my
business.  Please do not move to variable pricing.

Thank you,

John E. Wilson