ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Opposed to Variable Domain Name Pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Opposed to Variable Domain Name Pricing
  • From: "Jef Barnes" <Jefbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:01:34 -0400

I am the owner of a small startup company and have already made a
substantial investment in the internet side of my business.  Changing from a
flat rate to a variable pricing structure for .biz domain names will stifle
my business as well as many others.  I believe that making the change to
variable domain name pricing is unconscionable.  You have been given
stewardship over one of the most significant technological advancements of
the 20th Century, making this change would be an abuse of that stewardship.
This thought process needs to stop immediately.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Barnes

President

Phone: 508-435-9680