ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

No to Variable Pricing

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: No to Variable Pricing
  • From: "Karen Wiles" <Karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:26:19 -0400

As a small business operator, with substantial time, advertising and
goodwill invested in our  domain names, I wish to express my strong
opposition to the
lifting of price controls. This change would give an unfair economic
advantage to businesses with substantial financial resources who could
outbid less fortunate and startup companies with limited resources.

I am strongly opposed to this change.

Karen Wiles

GIF image