ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[biz-tld-agreement]

Oppose Variable Pricing - Tax on a quality internet sites

  • To: <biz-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Oppose Variable Pricing - Tax on a quality internet sites
  • From: <jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:17:57 -0700

As a business owner, I create the value of my domain, not the domain registry. "Taxing" quality internet sites for creating content that internet users want to view is in opposition to the ideals behind creating the internet as a method for free exchange of information, particularly quality information.

Therefore, I oppose variable domain pricing.

Please consider the original purpose of the internet altogether when you reject variable domain pricing.

Thank you.