ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] GEO Regions Draft Charter

  • To: "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] GEO Regions Draft Charter
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:55:02 -0500

Dear All,

In the absence of further comments, I have accepted all the changes proposed so
far and have updated the formatting of the document.

I have then made some (I hope) minor red-lined changes to Section 5 (was
Section E) so that the "methodologies" apply to all three reports, not just the
Final.

As we do not appear to have any disagreements on principle, I suggest that we
do not need a further teleconference prior to sending the Charter for public
consultation.  Instead we should adopt the following:

1.  Please circulate to the Group any further comments on the draft, or a note
of your agreement, by 12 noon EST (5pm UTC) on Wednesday, 18th February.

2.  Unless someone expresses an objection, or requests a teleconference, a
clean Version 4 (incorporating any further non-contentious amendments)  will be
passed to Rob later on the 18th for release for public comment.

If this is unacceptable, please let me know asap.

Kind regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>