ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Teleconference Postponed!

  • To: "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Teleconference Postponed!
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 08:12:51 -0500

Dear All,

Because of other commitments and last minute meetings, it was not possible to
obtain a quorum this morning and so the teleconference is cancelled and will be
rearranged, hopefully for next week.  I will email again once I have spoken to
Rob.

Rob, please call me once you are off the Board call.

Regards to all,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>