ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] RE: Geo Regions Working Group Proposed Charter Update

  • To: "'Robert Hoggarth'" <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, "'board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx'" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] RE: Geo Regions Working Group Proposed Charter Update
  • From: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 15:46:50 -0500

Rob,

Many thanks for this.  I have no problem with the proposed changes to the text
or the timetable.  I just wish the Board had made its required wording a bit
clearer from the outset.  Anyway, would WG members please indicate whether or
not they agree to the changes so that Rob can take the necessary steps to get
it on the Sidney agenda.

Regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx<mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky<http://www.icta.ky>