ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] WG Teleconference - Wednesday 15th July at 1200 UTC

  • To: Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] WG Teleconference - Wednesday 15th July at 1200 UTC
  • From: Paul Wilson <pwilson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:01:08 +1000

For reference, countries in the LACNIC and ARIN regions are listed here:

<http://www.lacnic.net/en/sobre-lacnic/cobertura/index.html>
<http://www.arin.net/knowledge/rirs/ARINcountries.html>

Paul

--On 15 July 2009 8:06:20 AM -0500 Carlton Samuels <carlton.samuels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Actually, not all of the Caribbean is covered by LACNIC.  ARIN has the
greater share, the major exception being Trinidad and Tobago, which is
covered by LACNIC.

As luck would ahve it, I'm in port-of-Spain, Trinidad where LACNIC is
having its Caribbean policy meeting starting tomorrow.

Carlton

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 6:37 AM, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>