ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] Action Items From Two Seoul Geo Regions WG Meetings

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] Action Items From Two Seoul Geo Regions WG Meetings
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 18:51:07 -0300

Hi,
I included some comments directly in the Annex wiki document starting with
my innitials OC, I may include others after seen additional comments from
the wg members.

In relation with the survey my suggestion is in:

7.  Please classify your role in the ICANN community (please mark all that
apply):

to add : "Student" as a community role.

Also as I mentioned in our first face to face meeting, we must have the
survey translated into several languages so we can distribute it widely.

Best regards
Olga

--
Olga Cavalli, Dr. Ing.