ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Draft Interim Report Version 5

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Draft Interim Report Version 5
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 16:01:58 -0700

Dear Working Group Members;

Pursuant to my email yesterday, attached please find the cleaned-up version of
the latest draft Interim Report Version 5 (da5-RHv5).  As promised, I have made
no substantial changes to the previous Version 4 of the document other than to
remove references to specific WG members, to rectify some minor typos and
format issues and to change the last empty section to "Next Steps" rather than
"Conclusion."

Consistent with the recommendations developed on this week's WG call, the
attached version will be posted on the ICANN Web page at the end of this week
to fulfill ICANN Public Participation Committee Guidelines and so that you all
will have the option to discuss its contents with your own communities as well
as the general ICANN community during the Brussels meeting next month.

The announcement accompanying the draft will clearly state that this is still a
work-in-progress being provided to the community solely for discussion purposes
in Brussels.  I will also note the posting of the document on the WG's wiki
page and the opportunity for community comment on that wiki page.  I will also
mention the WG's plan to conduct a public session on Thursday morning in
Brussels to discuss the WG's efforts - including the Interim Report.

Please share any additional comments you may have regarding this approach or on
the draft document itself.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth

P.S.  For your information, as of today 28 individuals have responded to the WG
Survey/Poll. Please keep encouraging your community members to take the brief
survey.