ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] Questions re:ICANN Regions

  • To: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>, "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] Questions re:ICANN Regions
  • From: Bart Boswinkel <bart.boswinkel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 05:04:11 -0700

Dear all,
Unfortunately I'm still on another call,
Kind regards,
Bart

On 6/15/10 3:42 AM, "David Archbold" <david.archbold@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear All,

I attach an update on the list of questions that I provided earlier and which
have been incorporated into the draft report.  I believe these should form part
of Thursday's workshop in Brussels.  Let's discuss tomorrow morning.

Regards,

Dave

David A Archbold
Managing Director
Information & Communications Technology Authority
david.archbold@xxxxxxx <mailto:david.archbold@xxxxxxx>
www.icta.ky <http://www.icta.ky>