ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

Re: [board-09georegionswg] Open Meeting on Thursday

  • To: David Archbold <david.archbold@xxxxxxx>, "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [board-09georegionswg] Open Meeting on Thursday
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 04:56:30 -0700

Thank you for the reminder Dave.  Looking forward to seeing every one who can
make it tomorrow morning!

Still awaiting confirmation from BigPulse on the "re-opening"of the survey, so
as you reach out to others and share the link (
https://www.bigpulse.com/31174/register), please advise anyone who has a
difficulty accessing the survey to email me and I will make sure they (1) get
the survey link when it is again activated, (2) get a copy of the survey
questions in a non-automated format, or (3) I will be happy to personally
interview them at their convenience!

Cheers,

Rob Hoggarth