ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Scheduling a New Geographic Regions Review WG Meeting

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Scheduling a New Geographic Regions Review WG Meeting
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:29:54 -0700

Dear Working Group Members;

I hope you are all doing well.  At Dave Archbold’s request I have prepared a
Doodle Scheduling Tool to set up your next opportunity to get together to
discuss the Interim Report effort and a path to publication.  Please utilize
this link address -
http://doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=dw26np584zb56z9n to indicate your
availability on October 19 or 20th. The poll offers two options around the
standard WG meeting time of 1200 UTC.

An updated/red-lined Chair’s Draft Version 6 of the Interim Report is being
prepared and will be circulated with a proposed agenda prior to the next WG
meeting.  Please share any agenda suggestions on this list.

Looking forward to hearing all of you together again soon!

Rob Hoggarth