ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Revised Draft of Interim Report - Geo Regions Review WG Meeting Agenda For 20 October

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Revised Draft of Interim Report - Geo Regions Review WG Meeting Agenda For 20 October
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 20:16:52 -0700

Dear Working Group Members:

Attached please find a red-lined format version of the latest draft of the
Interim Report  document (DAv5RHv6) for your review and comments.  The previous
version (DAv5RHv5) actually received some quite positive community reviews in
Brussels.  This revision exercise (authorized by the Chair) features a
tightened and updated document that can be modified by the Working Group in any
way to reflect your additional comments.  The red-line format is intended to
highlight the changes.  You’ll note a few comments and discrete areas that I
have flagged to be sure get filled-in with particular data or information.

I’m sure Dave Archbold will outline his thoughts for next steps on the WG call
tomorrow/today at 1200UTC.  We’ve had a number of last-minute schedule changes
so the turnout on the call will be light, so please plan to review the MP3
recording at your convenience when it is posted later tomorrow.

The prospective agenda topics for tomorrow’s call will include:

 *   Introductions
 *   Prospective Publication Planning and Timing for Interim Report (see
attached draft DAv5RHv6)
 *   Cartagena Meeting Planning
 *   Acknowledgement of Letter from League of Arab States (see attached)
 *   AOB

Looking forward to hearing some of your voices tomorrow and to seeing email
reactions to the latest Interim Report draft.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth