ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

[board-09georegionswg] Request For Review - Draft Final Report Issues Matrix Document

  • To: "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [board-09georegionswg] Request For Review - Draft Final Report Issues Matrix Document
  • From: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 08:34:15 -0800

Dear All;

Attached please find a revised Final Report Topic/Issues Matrix document for
your review.  Dave made changes to column three and I supplied a new
introduction for community consumption.

As agreed last week, please provide any comments, edits or other changes to
this list within approximately 48 hours (1800 UTC) this Wednesday.  After that
time, I will process and compile any revisions and provide you all with a clean
revised document that you can share with your communities.

Best,

Rob Hoggarth