ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[board-09georegionswg]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index

Re: [GAC] [board-09georegionswg] Request For Document Review - Final Report of Geographic Regions Review Working Group

  • To: Robert Hoggarth <robert.hoggarth@xxxxxxxxx>, Olof Nordling <olof.nordling@xxxxxxxxx>, "board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx" <board-09georegionswg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [GAC] [board-09georegionswg] Request For Document Review - Final Report of Geographic Regions Review Working Group
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:58:05 +0000

Thanks for responding so promptly to Thomas Rob, and I concur (but of
course) with your proposal to make some important edits... Note however
that whilst, as usual, it will be a challenge to slot in a time during our
still flexible Agendas in Dublin, it is my sincere wish that we *do*
finalise all this ASAP so please let's make sure we do so...

FYI Rob I am arriving mid afternoon today and will be staying at the
Spencer Hotel and will send you more details once I am checked in...  I
assume you are already there...