ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cac-pilot]

VERY URGENT

  • Subject: VERY URGENT
  • From: "rechard john" <rechard_kin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 04:58:14 +0100

Good Day

I saw your contact when I was searching for a good and trusted person
that will help me with utmost good faith in this investment.

I am an American citizen based in England married with kids; I have
been in money
management field since 11 years here in United Kingdom.

I have a client who wants to invest in your country US$34 Million (Thirty
Four Million United States Dollars). A top politician in Iraq and never want
his name to be mentioned. Can you handle such a huge sum of investment and
help us to move this money to your country through UN diplomatic courier
service channel since I have a reliable contact here at UN office?

If you are Interested to be partner, my client shall be delighted to give
you 25percent of the global sum as percentage for your efforts and you will
super head his investment in your country.

Supply below information if you are interested:

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Write back to this email
rechard_kin@xxxxxxxxx<http://mc596.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=rechard_kin@xxxxxxxxx>

YOUR PHYSICAL ADDRESS: …………………………………………….
YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS: ………………………………………………
YOUR STATE/COUNTRY: ………………………………………………

Regards, RECHARD KIN