ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cat-scsld-amendment]

puntCAT proposal

  • To: <cat-scsld-amendment@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: puntCAT proposal
  • From: "Scott Lowry" <info@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 18:23:29 -0600

It is unfortunate that ICANN has decided to ignore my repeated requests for
reconsideration regarding my rights to e.com.  It is well documented that I
was allocated that name through register.com and had it taken away after I
had a website up and running on it.  This amendment will be a further slap
in the face that powerful entities can just run over the average citizen.  I
would rather this be handled professionally between ICANN and myself and it
not become an issue between myself and the future owner of the name.  Of
this amendment passes and e.com is auctioned, there will be a cloud on the
title.
Scott D. Lowry, scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 214-995-1685.