ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-afwg-comments]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index

from oscar moreno

  • To: <ccnso-afwg-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: from oscar moreno
  • From: "Oscar Moreno" <moreno@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:23:50 -0400

We agree with Erberhard Lisse's both comments to parts 2.4 and 4.  The terms
as they are should be clarified.

Furthermore, with respect to section 4 (redelegation issues), we understand
there should be a way to specify that the existence of an AF will provide
protection to a ccTLD manager from harassment or persecution from entities
or persons which might be bringing difficulties in the fulfillment of its
obligations.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index