ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-idncctld]

[ccnso-idncctld] Problems with passcode?

  • To: <ccnso-idncctld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-idncctld] Problems with passcode?
  • From: "Gabriella Schittek" <gabriella.schittek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:08:52 +0200

Dear all,

I have problems dialing in to the ongoing IDNC WG call, as the system
doesn't want to accept the passcode for some reason. We experienced this
problem with other countries during the last days as well. Please, let me
know if you are having the same problem and I will have the operator dialing
you in.

Gabi

Gabriella Schittek

ccNSO Secretariat