ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] RE: where is Dotty de Blanc's nomination

  • To: "'so.support@xxxxxxxxx'" <so.support@xxxxxxxxx>, kent@xxxxxxxxx, "'ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx'" <ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] RE: where is Dotty de Blanc's nomination
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 08:18:06 -0400
  • Cc: turcotte@xxxxxxx, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

I already filled out the online version, but I will now submit it through
e-mail to cover the basis:

Template for nomination:

1. Region for which nomination is being made:  North America
2a. Full name of the candidate being nominated: Dotty Sparks de Blanc
2b. E-mail address of the candidate being nominated: dsparks@xxxxxxxx
3a. Full name of the nominator: Jeffrey J. Neuman
3b. ccTLD and region of the nominator .us (North America)
3c. E-mail address of the nominator: Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx