ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Congratulations

  • To: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Congratulations
  • From: cyberlotto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 01:10:03 GMT
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

LOTTO PROMOTION

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF: NBM44125677 AND
BATCH NO: 31/107/AY. ATTENTION: Sir/Madam, RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION We
are pleased to inform you of the announcement today,
18th May
2004,of winners of the CYBER LOTTO
/INTERNATIONALPROGRAMS held on 25Th
April 2004 as part of our beginning of year bonanza. You or your
company, attached to ticket number 1416-4612-750, with serial number
3187-17 drew the lucky numbers 31-17-8-28-55, and consequently won the
lottery in the "A" category. You have therefore been
approved for a lump sum pay out of US$9,500,000.00 in cash credited
to file REF NO. REF: NBM44125677.This is from the total prize money of
US$16,500,000.00
shared among the Three (3) international winners in this category.

All participants were selected through a computer Balloting system
drawn
form 25,000 names from Middle East, Asia,Africa,
Canada, Europe and North America and Oceania as part our International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with a security House.
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask
that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim
has
been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part
of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts
by participants of this program.
We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of
year
high stakes US$1.1 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact your
claim agent: Ms marian Sanchez,
lottomanager@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch
numbers
in
every one of your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should
there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as
soon as possible.

Congratulations again from all our staff.
Sincerely,
REVEREND WILLIAM MARROW JNR.
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER CYBER LOTTO.