ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] ISLAM AND CHARITY

  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] ISLAM AND CHARITY
  • From: "Mrs Halima Abdulahi Mohamed." <conzhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 12:00:43 +0400
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Dear sir,
Greetings in the name of Allah, the most
beneficent,the most
merciful.
My name is Mrs Halima Abdulahi Mohammed, a widow to
Late Mr Hassan A. Mohammed
I am 74years old, Presently I am suffering from long
time cancer of the
breast, from all
indications, my condition is really deteriorating and
i am very much
afraid
of my doctor's report, infact my conditon is very bad
now,

My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and
during the period
of our
marriage we couldn't produce any child.
My late husband was very wealthy and after his death,
I inherited all
his
business and wealth, The doctor has told me that I may
not live beyond
this
year.every new day is like a bonus to me.

So now i have decided to divide part of this wealth,to
contribute to
the
propagation of Islam and in assisting the
less-privileged Muslim
faithful
and all humanity in Africa and through out the Muslim
world, I chose
you
after visiting the website and I prayed over it, I
discussed this with
my
Attorney,Barrister Alwal Sadique.I am willing to donate
part of the sum of
US$18,000,000.00 (Eighteen Million US Dollars) for the
development of
the
hollywork as well as a distribution to aid muslim
faithfuls and also for
the
less privileged, including orphans who lost their
mothers through this
deadly
illness [cancer] no matter their faith.

Please I want you to note that, this fund is deposited
in a Security
Company
in Dubai,United Arab Emirate (UAE). For that, my
lawyer Barrister Alwal Sadique
will
file in application for the transfer of the money in
your name as you
wish
provided you are ready to use part of this money for
this purpose.
You will therefore have to travel to Dubai, to sign
for the official
release
of this money as well as advice on how you want the
money remitted to
you
own account. my Attorney
will acompany you on this trip.

Lastly I honestly pray that this money when
transferred will be used
for the
said purpose because I have come to find out that
wealth acquisition
without
Allah is vanity upon vanity.for this reason I have
decided to set-aside
40%
of this money for the service of humanity and the work
of Allah.

May the Grace of Allah be our guide and be my refuge
when i leave this
world. Moreso,I decided to offer you 30% While 20%
will be transfered
to the
account of my Lawyer, Barrister Alwal Sadique as
compensation after
successful
conclusion.
The remaining 10% is to cover the expenses both from
your side and the
side
of my Lawyer who will assist you until every thing is
over.

Yours in Allah,
Mrs Halima Abdulahi Mohamed.