ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Re: N/A

  • To: "J. William Semich" <bill@xxxxxx>, ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Re: N/A
  • From: "Joanna" <joanna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 00:04:43 +0800
  • Cc: aclu@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Hi Bill,

I'm very grateful for your kind secondment.

I will now proceed to prepare my acceptance statement in order to complete the
nomination
procedure.  As there are 4 candidates standing for this election in the AP
region, it will
be tough to win.  In the hope that I'm not asking too much, I sincerly wish
that I'll have
your further support when you cast your votes.

If you have any advise for me, it will be very much appreciated too. :-)

Thank you once again.

Best regards,
joanna

--