ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Re: Curriculum Vitae

  • To: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Re: Curriculum Vitae
  • From: "Moldovan Sorina Florina" <jobtrans@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 16:07:10 +0300
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

 Dear Sir/Madam,

I found your address on the internet, and I am very interested in the job vacancy.
I have a personal web site where you can view my documents:

These are printable, and you can download them, too.

I hope to hear from you in the near future.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Yours sincerely,

Moldovan Sorina Florina

JobTrans.info is the only website in world,
where the system automatically replies with
CV, documents for every incoming letter,
if the letter was identified as a job offer!
JobTrans.info provides FREE Candidates and FREE JOB Posting,
go there and convince yourself.
You can write opinions into the Guestbook.