ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] UGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

  • To: jabusminth2001@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] UGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
  • From: "jabu smith" <jabusminth2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 15:01:49 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

FROM: Jabu Smith.
TEL: 27-833-414-442
EMAIL: jabusminth2001@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir,
                                             UGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

TRANSFER OF SEVENTEEN MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS

Good day, my name is mr. Jabu Smith the son of George Smith of Zimbabwe. It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address. I got your address from the South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Johannesburg. During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe form the supporters of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white owned farms in our country, so he ordered all the white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members
and his party followers.

My father was one of the best farmers in our country because he did not support the ideas, and his supporters invaded my fathers farm and burnt everything in the farm and killed my father and confiscated all his investments. After the death of my father I and my three brothers decided to move out of Zimbabwe because our lives is still in danger with the money my father kept in his hidden safe in our house.

The amount contain in the safe is US$17,000,000 (seventeen MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) and we decided to move with the money through
diplomatic means to the Republic of South Africa where we deposited the money into the Security Firm and we were forced to seek a political asylum as refugees.So, I decided to contact any of the overseas firm whom will assist us to transfer the fund out of South Africa. Because we as asylum seekers here in South Africa, the law here deprive us neither not to operate any account with any bank here in South Africa nor to invest.

If you consider this proposal, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum for helping us to transfer this fund to your country and 5% will be the expences incurred during the transaction and the remaining 70% will be for my family to invest in your country. So you are requested to fly down to South Africa for crucial meeting, and signing of an agreement. If there is time, we will also commence in the transaction, which will take to 2-3 working days now, I want you
to furnish me with your personal informations, phone and fax numbers for easier communication.

NOTE. This transaction is 100% risk-free and absolute confidential.Your urgent response will be highly needed.
Thanks and God bless.

Yours sincerely.

JABU SMITH.

Need more storage? Upgrade to suit your needs - from 10 MB to 100 MB! http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-xe