ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] PLS ROSPEOND

  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] PLS ROSPEOND
  • From: "Dear Sir/Madam." <beth_kabila@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 17:41:37 +0400
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Dear Sir/Madam.

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture, which my
Son Harrison,and I intend to establish in your country.

Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk
confiding in succeed sometimes in life.

There is this huge amount of Twelve million U.S dollar($12,000,000.00), which
my late Husband kept for us with a Security Company before unknown persons
assassinated him.

Now my son and I decided to invest this money in your country or
anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons.

We want you to help us claim and retrieve these funds from the
Fiduciary Fund Holders and transfer it into your personal account in your
country for investment purposes on the ese areas:

Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this
assistance urgently by e-mail only on the receipt of this message?

Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this letter by sending to me by
email a copy of this letter with your private Telephone And Fax number. I
shallin turn inform you of the modalities.

(1). Telecommunication
(2). Transport Industry
(3). Five Star Hotel

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to
you 10% of the total fund. You can easily reach me on this email
beth_kabila@xxxxxxxxx

I await your soonest response.

Respectfully yours,
Mrs. Elizabeth Kabila..