ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] No matter what you've been told, you can fix your credit

  • To: "ccnso-endorsements@xxxxxxxxx" <ccnso-endorsements@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] No matter what you've been told, you can fix your credit
  • From: "Rubin Weber" <blkpxbwvzjcbky@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:56:36 -0800
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Hello,
        Is your credit score stopping you from getting good rates on your auto
or home loans?  Did you know that raising your credit score just a couple of
points could make the difference of $100 a month on your auto loan?  That's an
extra $1200 a year savings.

        The difference on a home loan can be well over $600 a month.  Why pay
extra when you don't have to?

        Let us show you how to legally remove all the bad items on your credit
report.  Using the laws that are given to us, our team of lawyers will dispute
the negative items on your credit report on your behalf.  Our techniques are
proven and we offer a FULL money back guarantee.

        If you are looking to improve your credit score, just a little or even
dramatically, we are the ones that can do it for you.

        No charge consultation.  Let us see if we can help you.........we know
we can.  We have effectively removed

        - Foreclosures
        - Bankruptcies
        - Repossessions
        - Late Payments
        - Charge offs

        These things can be removed legally and we can do it for you.  Supply
us your information and we can prove it to you.

        http://Ccnso-endorsements.captureform.net/credit

I don't want it
http://formic.captureform.net/gone/gone.php
1306 West Craig Road Suite E #102 , North Las Vegas, NV 89032