ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] 专业化的各语种翻译服务

  • To: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] 专业化的各语种翻译服务
  • From: 青岛欧美之音翻译有限公司 <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:54:04 +0800
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

青岛欧美之音翻译有限公司,是由来自全国各界的翻译精英共同创建,经青岛经济技术开发区工商局批准,注册成立的专业翻译机构。注册号为:3702112803934。北京新东方学校的资深、知名教师钱向阳博士担任本公司的名誉顾问。在我们的不断努力下,本公司已经创出惊人的成效,并已与青岛的多家知名企业进行了多次成功合作,如,海尔、海信、澳柯玛、四方机车厂(庞巴迪公司)、国风药业等。本着"以质量求生存,以信誉求发展"的宗旨,公司业务不断发展壮大。守信、守时、保质和保密始终是我们对每一位客户的庄严承诺,本公司将竭诚为您提供优质的翻译服务。
本司只承接与翻译有关的工作,因为只做翻译所以我们更专业。

业务范围:法律文件、商务合同、公司简介、产品说明、技术资料、项目招标、财经分析、会计报告、工商管理、出国资料、文艺作品等。
    本公司24小时营业,节假日不休。详情,敬请点击公司网站或致电咨询。
Qingdao Oumeizhiyin Translation Corp., Ltd is a professional and qualified
translation and interpretation organization, which is founded by the elite of
all fields and circles of China and authorized by the Industrial and Commercial
Administrative Bureau of Qingdao Economic and Technological Development Zone.
Our registration number is: 3702112803934. Dr. Qian Xiangyang, the well-known
senior professor of Beijing New Oriental School, is our honorary consultant.
With our unceasing efforts and tenet of "Survival with quality, developing with
good reputation and credit standing", we have got lots of achievements and are
sincerely serving the beautiful city--Qingdao. All the members of our
corporation will wholeheartedly provide you with accurate, duly and low-cost
translation and interpretation service.
地址/Address:青岛开发区江山南路550号
电话/Tel:0532-6892805  5991610
手机/Mobile:13864899820
网址/URL:http://www.omtranslation.com
E-mail: office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        job@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (应聘)

请保留此信息,以备您将来之所需。如果您不想收到该邮件,我们深表歉意!并请随手删除,或以“删除”为主题回复本邮箱。