ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] Chris Disspain - election statement

  • To: <ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] Chris Disspain - election statement
  • From: "Chris Disspain" <ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:34:28 +1000
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Election Statement:-

I have been intimately involved in the development, creation and launching of the ccNSO having been on the Assistance Group and the Launching Group (for whom I act as spokesperson).

I am passionate about the ccNSO developing into an effective and efficient interface between ccTLD managers and ICANN Board/staff, other support organisations and advisory committees. I also believe the ccNSO can and should work to ensure each ccTLDs individual autonomy whilst building consensus between ccTLDs on issues of relevance to them such as best practice.

I want to see a vibrant, inclusive ccNSO that is run and driven by its members.

If I am elected to the council I shall, above all else, listen to members and be vigorous in my efforts to represent them.

Sincerely,

Chris Disspain

CEO - auDA

ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx