ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

[ccnso-nominations] GOOD BUSINESS NEWS FOR YOU

  • To: ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ccnso-nominations] GOOD BUSINESS NEWS FOR YOU
  • From: "MR. KEN ANENE" <anene2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 16:19:24 +0400
  • Sender: owner-ccnso-nominations@xxxxxxxxx

Dear sir

I am Mr Ken Anene, the personal assistant to Charles Taylor,the

formal President of Liberia. He has recently stepped down from power

and

is presently in assylum in Nigeria.

Well dear friend we need your assistance in transferring some of the

money derived from Gold excesses into your account, because the

government is making plans to seize all his asets.I have been

mandated to

deal

with anyone who offer assistance to have this funds transferred to his

account oversea.

The amount is USD$21 million, in a Security firm Abroad.All that is

needed is for me to instruct the company to transfer t

>e funds to your

account, I will remunerate you with 25% of the total funds transferred

to your vital bank account as compensation for your assistance, Five

percent (5%) would be set aside to take care of all expenses we may

incure during the transation. To indicate your interest,kindly provide

me

your direct phone and fax numbers and all relevant information for me

to be

contacted you and to let you know the roles you will play in making

this transaction successful. All the legal informatio

concerning this

Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together.

we all have been confined only to Calabar and all our calls are

monitored,So I will use all available contact to get you all the

needed

information.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Regards