ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[ccnso-nominations]

Re: ccNSO council

  • To: ceo@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: ccNSO council
  • From: Olivier Guillard <Olivier.Guillard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 11:43:32 +0200

Dear Mister Chairman, Dear Colleagues,

After having considered my various commitments,
both professional and personal, I will not
restand for a new mandate in the Council.

Since I'm also aware of valuable colleagues ready
to represent European ccTLD in the Council, I'm
confident for the ccNSO to be able to pursue its
disinterested and impartial work, for the sole
benefit of the whole community.

Kindest regards

--
Olivier Guillard