ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

It is very a pity, that you such

  • To: <icann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: It is very a pity, that you such
  • From: <icann@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:05:46 -0800

Kind time of day, ICANN! Wished to ask, that else for decisions such to close
zone SU, it only has gone to growth! People in it put mad quantity of means,
time and desire. Work on it, and you close! For the some people this zone is
very important!!! I understand, if there nobody was registered, but last time
registration grows and grows. Than you are content? What methods? Than it to
you stirs?

You are going to open new zones, but nevertheless close what go to growth. What
for nonsense such? What you there are engaged in nonsense? For the last some
months the zone has grown on 3 thousand domains. In Russia this zone love, and
more increasing and more people wish to hold a site of domain SU. How many it
is possible to be engaged in nonsenses, be engaged in the business, only and be
able to disappoint and afflict people. My chief holds many sites on SU, and it
has very much afflicted it! As so it is possible, neither from that nor from
this, suddenly to take and close a zone! Whether you there absolutely with a
head are friends that?! If you have an authority you still have also a
responsibility, remember it! Also it is necessary to think 100 times before to
make, and it is similar you did not think at all. Such sensation, that you sat,
sat, to you not that began to do and have decided! to close zone SU. Disappoint
people. Someone I booze time spends for favourite business - time, puts the
soul, since morning till the night!!! And someone there with top,
ÑÑÑÐÐÑÐÑÐÐ in one place, they have taken and have closed. It is very
a pity, that you such.