ICANN Email List Archives
Re: [cctld-discuss] Internet archeology.
- To: cctld-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [cctld-discuss] Internet archeology.
- From: Brian E Carpenter <brc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:44:13 +0100
I'm not complaining at Lesley, but please can people refrain from
I mean, why on earth would the IAB and IESG be interested?
(That is a rhetorical question. Please don't even think about
On 2007-01-04 10:53, lesley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
You wrote on 04/01/2007 02:06:51:
2) the former or incorrect two letters code assignments should all
follow the same management rule. The first one to be considered is
".uk", which should be replaced by ".gb".
As Andrzej has already noted, this would reverse the previous election by
the UK local internet community and would be highly likely to upset the
5,500,000 registrants under .uk.
Probably not the best of your many ideas.