ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[cctld-sunset-comments]

COPY comment from PROSVET.SU administrator

  • To: <cctld-sunset-comments@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: COPY comment from PROSVET.SU administrator
  • From: "PROSVET" <tst@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:39:32 +0300

Dear sirs,

27-12-2006 I have sent a letter on the subject of Retiring Country Code
Top-Level Domains on the email address: cctld-sunset-comments@xxxxxxxxx with
the subject "comment from PROSVET.SU administrator".

Unfortunately there was no reply to my letter, neither the text of my comment
was published on the board http://forum.icann.org/lists/cctld-sunset-comments.

I would like to know, if you have received my comment, and shall be grateful to
you if you post it on discussion board.

The text of my primary Comment is in attached file.

With best regards

Cyril Rodchenko
PROSVET.SU Domain Administrator
info@xxxxxxxxxx