ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-arabic-lgr-proposal-24aug15]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Additional Test cases needed

  • To: comments-arabic-lgr-proposal-24aug15@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Additional Test cases needed
  • From: Asmus Freytag <asmusf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 12:49:04 -0700

The Arabic proposal is missing some of the test cases that the Integration Panel requires for mechanical review of the LGR file. They need to be added to the Armenian proposal to make it complete. See the submission requirements spelled out in this document: https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/43989034/Requirements%20for%20LGR%20Proposals.pdf

What the Integration Panel is looking for is a set of plain text files containing a few dozen "typical" labels and variant labels that can be evaluated against the repertoire, variants and any whole-label rules. Please include both valid as well as invalid labels, but with an indication of which is which and why a label should be invalid.

We have received, offline, a limited set of test cases, mostly for valid labels. We are looking for a few additional cases that are typical for what might come up in applications but that result in rejection because of whole label evaluation rules, for example. Also, if TF-AIDN could ensure that there's at least one test label for each variant set.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>