ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-02apr13]

Consultation response on on Accountability and Transparency within ICANN

  • To: "comments-atrt2-02apr13@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-atrt2-02apr13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Consultation response on on Accountability and Transparency within ICANN
  • From: Laura Hutchison <Laura.Hutchison@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 14:39:42 +0000

Dear ATRT2 Review Team,

Nominet welcomes this opportunity to comment on Accountability and Transparency
within ICANN.  Please see our comments attached.

Kind regards,

Laura Hutchison
Policy Executive

T: +44 (0) 1865 332242
M:  +44 (0)7931 384082
E: laurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:laurah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
W:  www.nominet.org.uk<http://www.nominet.org.uk/>

[support banner NIA]<http://www.miramar-clients.co.uk/internet-awards/>

Nominet UK is a company limited by guarantee and registered in England under
No. 3203859. Our registered office is Minerva House, Edmund Halley Road, Oxford
Science Park, Oxford, OX4 4DQ, England.

JPEG image