ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-09jan14]

Support for the Comments of KnujOn/Garth Bruen

  • To: comments-atrt2-recommendations-09jan14@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Support for the Comments of KnujOn/Garth Bruen
  • From: Peter Adams <padams89@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:29:59 -0500

I would like to voice my support for the comments made by Garth Bruen and
the KnujOn community.

These are pervasive issues that need to be addressed.

I sincerely hope to see some meaningful action taken in the near future.

Peter Adams

Peter Adams, BS, CCRC
Clinical Research Coordinator | Multidisciplinary Acute Care Research
Organization, University of Pittsburgh
Patient Care Technician, Neonatal ICU | Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
of UPMC
BLS Instructor | Center for Emergency Medicine of Western Pennsylvania