ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-09jan14]

Biased Ombudsman

  • To: comments-atrt2-recommendations-09jan14@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Biased Ombudsman
  • From: "Bruce A. Johnson" <Bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 18:47:04 -0700

I too made a complaint to the Ombudsman that he ignored and rolled up with Knujon's complaint. If he had responded objectively and did a decent investigation of every issue brought up in my complaint and Knujon's complaint, then I would have been OK with that. But he did not investigate the many instances of ICANN's compliance department failing to do their job.

I believe that the Ombudsman is not objective, and failed to do a proper investigation with my complaint and Knujon's complaint. I also agree with Kujon's comments here at:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-atrt2-recommendations-09jan14/msg00000.html

Bruce A. Johnson
Alberta, Canada