ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

ICANN "agreement(s) for / between CentralNic & WIPO ??

  • To: comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: ICANN "agreement(s) for / between CentralNic & WIPO ??
  • From: Graham Schreiber <graham_schreiber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:56:33 -0400

Hello ICANN:        cc:   NTIA, DoC, Jones Day, WIPO, Garth Bruen & Senator
Leahy.   [[ 4CCA & VAED - for good measure! ]]

ICANN, c/o Jones Day:    In accordance with your Clients affirmation:
"Whereas, ICANN is committed to operating in an open and transparent manner"
and my Civil Lawsuit # 13-1812, against your client, for failing to enforce the
RAA Sections 3.7.7.3 an 3.7.7.9  ~  I wish to have you oblige my request by
furnishing the "agreement(s) between CentralNic and ICANN ..."  that WIPO is
talking about, just below.

For the thoughtful consideration of parties outside ICANN, I'd like to
illustrate that other Companies have been "victimized" by CentralNic's
"Contributory Infringement" and False Designation ccTLDs, which beyond flaccid
ICANN Rules, are directly violating a United States Law # 15 USC ยง 1125 - False
designations of origin, false descriptions, and dilution forbidden,

Those four (4) gigantic firms, who've been "fleeced" by WIPO for what amounts
to a "Racket" system, accepted by ICANN, to protect CentralNic are:

WIPO D2009-1741 Coke-a-Cola
WIPO D2013-0746 National Car Rental
WIPO D2011-1416 Oakley Glasses
WIPO D2012-0249 Zippo

From Wikipedia:   A racket is a service that is fraudulently offered to solve a
problem, such as for a problem that does not actually exist, will not be
affected, or would not otherwise exist.  Particularly, the potential problem
may be caused by the same party that offers to solve it, although that fact may
be concealed, with the specific intent to engender continual patronage for this
party.  Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racket_(crime)

As a USPTO  "Registered" Trademark Holder, I fully anticipate my  "Day in
Court"  to be granted  [ Details at 4CCA Case # 13-1812 ]  so that I may bring
this injustice; and chronic harming too USPTO Brands to an end.

Further; and most critically, as catalyst to this information being made
public, it will help the United States Department of Justice,  prevent further
"harm to American consumers" from occurring, which is their sole purpose.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Graham Schreiber, Pro Se.