ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13]

Ombudsman gets money from ICCAN to rest and have fun

  • To: comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Ombudsman gets money from ICCAN to rest and have fun
  • From: Tulio Padilha <tuliouel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2014 15:58:47 -0200

I've made a complaint about several criminal problems I have to deal with,
thanks to the NOTHING this institution makes to honor it's dying powers
(which in the mid-term will be transfered to an UN institution), but this
guy adopted a language that is grossly deceptive, evasive, euphemistic,
confusing, and self-centered, just to say he's not acting.
That's why I support the comments provided by Garth Bruen listed here:
http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13/msg00009
.html<http://forum.icann.org/lists/comments-atrt2-recommendations-21oct13/msg00009.html>