ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-base-agreement-05feb13]

In support of the RrSG comments

  • To: comments-base-agreement-05feb13@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: In support of the RrSG comments
  • From: "Michael Shohat, Cronon AG" <mshohat@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 00:55:25 +0100

Dear ICANN,

We are writing in support of the comments made by the Registrar SG on
the revised new gTLD registry agreement.

As a registrar, it seems strange to us that ICANN would exclude
accredited registrars in compliance with the 2009 RAA from offering new
gTLDs, in favor of a later RAA not yet in place or any later one, for no
apparent reason.

We find the timing and the content of the changes troubling, as detailed
by the RrSG comments and the comments of our registrar colleagues from
Key Systems and Blacknight.

Kind regards,
Michael Shohat

--