ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[comments-blacknight-07may14]

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>

Return statement

  • To: "comments-blacknight-07may14@xxxxxxxxx" <comments-blacknight-07may14@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Return statement
  • From: iloveucecily@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 19:38:54 -0600

  Good Evening,
I was reading over the document and on the second page no signature was
presented for the "company's" to press forward on the matter. I would not be
able to move forward on the matter till the proper documentation was presented
and accurate. I would also not keep personal data over 12 months without any
update's from the consumer due to the problems that could arise with costumer
relations and year end network maintenance. Personal data and privacy is the up
most concern on most consumers minds of lately with all the miss information
that is moving through the World Wide Web on how data is being handled. The
freedom of information act can also be used over Data Retention for this matter
because if fraudulent proceedings have taken place there must be a record of
information and proof that the information is accurate and up to date. The
cover letter is also concerning for the manner on which it was presented as all
the other pages were in proper alignment with no faults to presentation. I
apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause the "company" involved.

<<< Chronological Index >>>        Thread Index >>>